Top Gun Staffing seeks a Cash Controlling Manager for an Automotive Corporate Office. This role will require you to manage the reporting and financial reports of the cash across the division.
- Populate the Divisional monthly forecasts, providing the analysis vs. Actuals vs. Budgets and preparing inputs for the monthly performance reviews.
- Collaborate with Accounts Receivables and Program and Sales teams for the latest overdue status and customer collections.
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Treasury, and Accounts Payable on payment run proposals and optimal cash strategies with suppliers.
- Liaison with Manufacturing regularly to follow CAPEX and Inventory targets.
- Offer strategies and suggestions for cash optimization.
- Follow up on execution and updates of action plans and their financial impacts.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Problem-solving skills
- Business-minded and strong teamwork skills
- Bachelor in Finance / Business
- Previous manufacturing experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year