Position: CNC Production Supervisor
Location: Surrounding Harvest, AL area
Shift: 3rd Shift 10pm-6am (Paid lunch)
General Description of Job: CNC Setup Machinist and CNC Production Supervisor over machine shop. Program, setup, and operate CNC Mill and other machine tools. Plans and oversees machine production. Apply knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, and machining procedures to produce quality parts.
Duties, Tasks, Responsibilities:
- Review drawings and specifications of a particular product and plan the production process, including where and how to cut the work piece, the correct tools and materials for the job and the sequence of steps to follow in production of the product.
- Problem solve and make decisions on ways to decrease cycle times and efficiency of setups.
- Perform the machining operations, watch for problems in the production process, and check the accuracy of the finished piece against drawings using calibrated measuring tools.
- Stay current on machining technology by learning new techniques and learn how to operate new machines.
- Work as a team in the machine shop, foster team and company first culture.
- Safely run and maintain machines as needed.
- Inspect for quality in all aspects of different jobs.
- Clean work areas.
- Help machine operators with problem solving, adjustments, and setups.
- Responsible for CNC Production Team performance. Coordinate production jobs for efficiency. Analyze production priorities. Enforce safety, quality, and company policy.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacations, holidays and more!
- Paid OT after 40 hours
Duties and responsibilities of the CNC Manufacturing Supervisor include:
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees
- Ensuring production goals are being met
- Ensuring safety on the plant floor
- Ensuring quality of product
- Developing and maintaining SOP
- Planning operations and preparing schedules
Requirements for the CNC Manufacturing Supervisor position include:
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience in a CNC facility
- Bachelors preffered
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Harvest, AL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location