Ideal Candidate – experience in metal forming, quality and environmental engineering. BA or master’s in engineering, Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, they would like someone directly from industry tier 1 automotive manufacturing
Work to measure, monitor, and manage our energy consumption in the plant. Serve as Energy Champion and lead Energy Team and works with members of our Global Energy Team to identify and implement high priority energy management projects. Develop, and then manage, improvement initiatives through completion. Develop training to heighten energy and sustainability awareness throughout the plant.
Schedule: Monday – Friday – 8 am -5 pm | Compensation: $80,000-$95,000 Annual salary – Salary plus Benefits
- BA or Master’s in engineering
- Certifications in Quality – Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen
- Environmental Certifications in Industrial Manufacturing
- Computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in automotive manufacturing
- Operate standard office equipment.
- Experience with usage of energy and efficiency
- Ability to lead an interdisciplinary team (Energy Team)
- Project Management required.