We are searching for a continuous improvement manager to assess, monitor, and enhance business performance for our organization. In this role, you will analyze current practices and develop business process improvements as well as implement changes in workflows, structures, and teams to ensure continuous company performance.
To ensure success as a continuous improvement manager, you should be a skilled communicator and be adept at business analysis and project implementation. An exceptional continuous improvement manager will understand the latest management methodologies and embody top leadership principles and styles in their management duties.
Continuous Improvement Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyzing company processes and procedures.
- Developing process enhancement strategies.
- Investigating shortfalls, issues, and complaints in current business processes.
- Performs gap analysis to identify deficiencies in business processes and programs and recommend adjustments to programs and/or processes
- Establishing norms and standards of company performance.
- Lead cross-functional project teams formed to implement change and drive continuous improvement.
- Monitoring staff performance and organizational processes.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to enhance productivity and staff satisfaction.
- Plan the budget and manages costs in relation to operational excellence initiatives
- Communicating ideas and opinions to other members of management.
- Managing staff cohorts and teams of various sizes.
- Training, mentoring, and guiding team members in new processes.
- Staying up-to-date with developments in management and process optimization.
Continuous Improvement Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors degree (B. A.) in Engineering or closely related field.
- Minimum six years’ experience in either Materials, Operations, Quality or Operational Excellence in automotive manufacturing.
- Must have thorough understanding of cycle time reduction, waste reduction, yield improvement, productivity and throughput improvement.
- Hands-on experience using Lean, TPM, Six Sigma and TQM
- Experience in a Continuous Improvement function preferred
- Ability to travel domestically by car or plane.
- Minimum three years’ experience supervising employees.
- Prior experience in welding and metal fabrication.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in SAP