Our company is searching for experienced candidates for the position of controls technician. Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all the qualifications but have sufficient experience and talent in a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- Working both independently and as part of a team to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair a wide variety of industrial equipment, robotics, and other automation devices
- Troubleshoot PLC’s
- Design and install new applications of robotics and other automation devices including hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Manage time effectively and be able to work independently to solve problems
- Troubleshoot ControlLogix/GuardLogix programs and make modifications to existing equipment as required.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Engineering or electronics related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing computer-controlled equipment and automation devices are required.
- Ability to comprehend electrical diagrams, manuals, and other technical information.
- Knowledge of PLCs or digital logic is required.
- Knowledge designing and implementing robotics/automation is a strong plus.