Pay- $23-36.15 DOE
We are seeking a highly motivated E-Coat Maintenance Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an industrial environment and be able to work with Ecoat and waste water systems. This position requires a strong focus and ability to analyze and fabricate solutions to complex problems.
- Follow all department and plant safety policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Document & report problems and incidents in accordance with plant and department requirements.
- Daily operation of Ecoat lines and equipment (motors, pumps, PLC, etc.)
- Forklift operation and chemical transport/handling.
- 5S responsibilities of assigned areas include but are not limited to Sweeping, Mopping, Painting, Labeling, Organizing, and Cleaning.
- Ensure assigned Ecoat rack maintenance is completed.
- Coordinate daily activities and schedules (start, stop, breaks) with assembly, logistics, and maintenance.
- Ensure correct part identification.
- Ensure parts coated meet quality specifications per control plans.
- Record department KPIs as required (complete required reports and display boards).
- Communicate issues to Ecoat Coordinator and document accordingly.
- Monitor mechanical and process aspects of Ecoat & wastewater systems and communicate issues to maintenance.
- Assist in troubleshooting and problem-solving as needed.
- Maintain complete process control and line operations including, but not limited to:
- Perform titrations and chemical adjustments.
- Monitor tank levels (including filling and maintaining levels)
- Maintain process filtration to include changing bag filters as required.
- Flush ultra-filters as appropriate.
- Perform tank dumps & clean-outs and perform initial tank chemical additions.
- Monitor and control process (including, tank chemistry, temperatures, etc.
- Run test parts or panels for testing and submission for analysis.
- Completion of the daily line equipment and lab check sheets.
- Maintain chemical inventories per procedures.
- Perform daily operational duties of wastewater treatment (when assigned).
- Perform oven cleaning per PM schedule.
- Operate and maintain the R.O. unit.
- Maintain accurate records and documents.
- Two years of verifiable experience in E-Coat/Electroplating systems operations environment.
- Two years of verifiable experience in Industrial/Wastewater Treatment and testing.
- Two years of verifiable experience with basic laboratory procedures and testing.
- Proficient in computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proven experience with chemical handling.
– Competitive salary
– Health insurance
– Dental insurance
– Vision insurance
– 401(k) plan with company match
– Paid time off
If you are a highly motivated individual with a strong focus and the ability to analyze and fabricate solutions to complex problems, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.