Engineering Change Coordinator
Job Summary: Responsible for monitoring and updating engineering requests, authorizations, changes and communication activities. Assist in providing technical and administrative leadership for a medium to large team of engineering personnel.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree and five years’ experience of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Must have a good knowledge of the English language.
- Excellent organizational, communication, problem solving, time management, managerial, and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skill is a must.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Multitasking of multiple projects simultaneously is a must.
- Experience liaising with outside vendors.
- Must be able to interpret engineering change requests and communicate requirements
- Daily oversight of change management practices, policies, and procedures.
- Direct and coordinate all activities related to the implementation of product/process changes.
- Manage ECR implementation checklist (APQP Process) and Implementation timing for the department through visual management methods
- Maintain and update product process tracking log.
- Verify production inventory vs. implementation timing is accurate in SAP and on forms
- Schedule regular meetings to ensure all Company team members critical to the process are kept informed and are completing necessary actions as assigned.
- Identify and implement improvements of the change process.
- Schedule and conduct regular meetings with cross functional teams to ensure all metrics are on time and complete.
- Attend meetings to prioritize and track ECR progress and closure.
- Track and communicate on a regular basis backlog and progress.
- Monitor and populate APQP documents related to ECR’s, running changes, etc.
- Coordinate with engineering team members, customers (as requested), vendors, and subcontractors to ensure project requirements and time bound activities are being met.
- Learn, use and train Engineers utilizing SAP software.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the Engineering Manager
Day-shift Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM with some weekends/overtime as required
Up $85k/year based on experience
Full benefits packaged offered with PTO