We are working with a tier 1 manufacturer to find them top talent for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager opportunity. The Engineering Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the activities of the maintenance, tooling, and engineering departments, facilitating efficient manufacturing operations across the organization.
- Coordinate Engineering activities after product has launched
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time, monitors projects to ensure they are completed on budget.
- Prepare progress reports on project status and track expenditures.
- Work with suppliers/vendors on any quality, timing, or customer issues to be resolved as well as strategies for equipment design and delivery, engineering changes, etc.
- Analyze cost effectiveness and feasibility of manufacturing processes; makes and implements recommendations to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Coach and mentor Engineering team to guide projects to success.
- Provide support and compliance to all environmental health and safety requirements.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline
- Training in lean manufacturing methodology
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing engineering
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong Leadership skills