Top Gun Staffing is seeking a full-time CMM Programmer near Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Determine CMM program and fixturing requirements based on design, engineering, and manufacturing plan requirements.
- Develop new programs and improve existing CMM programs using PCDMIS.
- Support production personnel by providing timely and reliable CMM programs for 1st PC and final inspections.
- Assist with or create PPAP program
- Improve production employee competency levels regarding CMM operation and inspection techniques.
- Support the validity of CMM inspection findings through mechanical inspection techniques using, calipers, micrometers, indicators, etc.
- Ensure that CMMs are maintained and properly calibrated.
- Manage and maintain the database of CMM programs.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with internal and external business partners.
- Continuously develop knowledge of emerging technologies in all aspects of automated inspection including CMM machinery, software, and accessories.
- Support acquisition of new and advanced technologies by identifying and communicating the benefits of these technologies’ relative to the needs of the manufacturing and quality departments.
- Willing to work overtime/extended hours
- Experience with precise measurement tools
- Strong Math Skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to quickly learn new software.
- Attention to detail, including minor
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree (AA) or equivalent from two year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Onsite, may require local travel to other sites