The Maintenance Manager manages all maintenance personnel in a safe, effective and efficient manner in compliance with the company policies, procedures and all legislative requirements.
Responsibilities:Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Coordinate regular preventive maintenance on daily equipment and facility such as replacing light bulbs.
- Be knowledgeable in the use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Involved in all aspects of building maintenance requirements for all new construction, renovations or updates to current systems.
- Coordinate and monitor contractor activities for projects.
- Work with site-wide building maintenance to ensure compliance to any construction, renovation or updates.
- Update project information and maintain project files
- Organize drawings and prepare drawing packages to support project activity
- Support department management, project managers and consultants as required
- Update and maintains information in (Company Name) records systems and department databases
- Set priorities for preventative maintenance work orders, maintenance requisitions and scheduled work.
- Maintain adequate supplies and equipment for the maintenance department.
- Requisition work to be completed through Purchasing.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Meet with Fire Department, Hydro, etc. as required.
- Complete all necessary reports and records related to the department as required.
- Coordinate the painting and decorating of the interior and exterior surfaces as required.
- Adhere to departmental procedures and systems, e.g., “systems for preventative maintenance”, “maintenance requisitions”, scheduled work and continued quality improvement/risk management programs.
- Organize minor construction work, e.g., dismantling and erecting walls, finish carpentry work, pouring concrete, etc.
- Maintain inventory of new equipment, manuals and warranties.
Operate computerized preventative maintenance program.
- Troubleshoot and maintain various electrical components, appliances and equipment in accordance with pertinent codes, the preventative maintenance program and departmental procedures.
Diploma or undergraduate degree
Maintenance Certificate/Millwright/Electrical or Electronic Certificate
5 years of Maintenance Management or supervisor experience in an Automotive manufacturing environment
Plastic Injection Molding, Machinery, Robotic Automation, Assembly Fixtures, Programmable Logic Controllers, Process Water Systems, Air Compressors, Cranes, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $113,154.00 – $119,059.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location