Job: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Greater Louisville area
Type: Manufacturing Plant
**This position will require a minimum of three years experience in payroll. Listed below is what the ideal candidate will possess. If you do not meet all the requirements we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Human Resource or closely related field
- ADP HRIS system (HRB, Payroll & E-Time)
- SAP – creating purchase requisition and processing invoices
- Minimum five years’ of experience in Human Resources.
- Minimum three years related experience in payroll.
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) designation preferred
Objective of the Position: This position is responsible for payroll processing, benefits administration, employee relations, union contract administration, leaves processing and tracking.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal leadership, vision, organizational and communication abilities, technical and HR background in manufacturing. This is a hands-on, involved role for someone looking for an opportunity to make a tangible impact in the manufacturing operations and people function of a parts manufacturing plant.
- Assembles and maintains employee personnel files, ensuring that information is filed accurately and timely
- Sets up new employees and temps in time and attendance system; and distributes badges, safety shoes and glasses
- Provides benefit orientation for new hires and oversees the completion of enrollment forms
- Maintains the HR communication boards;
- Assists with Job Opportunity Program, posting jobs on internal and external boards.
- Schedules interviews and conducts skills testing and reference checks for applicants.
- Helps coordinate company functions (picnic, holiday meal, etc.)
- Participate in employee meetings to communicate information to employees
- Manage the employee points program to ensure points and attendance disciplines are issued timely and filed.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $71,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday 6am – 2:30pm
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location