Overview: This is a dayshift direct hire position that will require some travel but will have you home every night. This position pays up to $35 an hour, we are looking for a candidate who can troubleshoot electro-mechanical problems, perform installations, and conduct unscheduled repairs and scheduled maintenance on equipment based on customer demand and need.
Field technicians are MVP’s performing diagnostics, and making repairs on customer equipment in the field.
Our Technicians Typical Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Effectively analyzes problem situations pertaining to breakdowns of customer equipment and recommends action necessary to correct situation to customer.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor, promotes goodwill between the company and customers by providing a superior level of customer service.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on equipment for contracted customers.
- Account for 100% of paid time.
Other Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintains parts and supplies inventory in service van.
- Assure that regular maintenance is performed on service van (i.e. oil changes, tire rotations, etc.) and that required repairs are performed.
- Performs factory-authorized modifications per specifications.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- High school education, plus one to three years mechanical, electrical and hydraulic experience in a similar environment or equivalent in college or vocational education.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics.
- Ability to read and understand necessary service and training manuals.
- Ability to effectively utilize volt, ohm and multi-meters.
- Demonstrate a good mechanical and electrical aptitude.
Works in a variety of customer environments including manufacturing, distribution, cold storage, and out of doors with exposure to elements. Employee is generally exposed to oil, grease and dirt. Potential exposure to equipment movement hazards and dangerous chemical/solvents if proper safety procedures are not followed. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and fumes, solvents or airborne particles. The noise level varies from customer to customer, but is usually in the moderate to noisy leveL
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person