The Quality Engineer, as a part of the Plant quality team, is responsible for providing guidance and direction to ensure that both internal and external customers’ needs are fulfilled. You will take on the role of the customer in the plant.
We are looking for a candidate who has a degree in engineering and at least 2 to 3 years of experience working in an industrial environment, preferably in the automotive industry. It’s important that the candidate has proven experience in 8D/Corrective action skills, APQP, MSA, SPC, & PPAP, as well as knowledge of quality engineering techniques.
These qualifications are essential for succeeding in the role and ensuring that our company’s products meet the highest standards of quality and reliability.
- Work closely with Production and Engineering to manage and ensure the resolution of customers’ concerns.
- Encourage and support Quality, Safety, and Environmental (QSE) activities while providing guidance and coaching to plant personnel.
- Supports and leads continuous improvements by utilizing the appropriate quality tools and provide data analysis.
- Conduct investigations to determine causes of defects, make recommendations for corrective action.
- Update and maintain the control plan and confirm PFMEA updates from the plant process engineer.
- Degree in engineering
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an industrial environment (ideally in the automotive industry)
- Proven experience in 8D/Corrective action skills, APQP, MSA, SPC, & PPAP.
- In-depth knowledge of quality engineering techniques
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- BS (Required)
- ISO 14001: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person