Top Gun Staffing is looking for Maintenance Technicians!!!
Conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow Standardized Work Instructions.
- Robots, changing of weld shunts, tips, weld guns, and cylinder repair rebuilding.
- Changing of transformers, firing panels.
- Manlifts, ladders, roof work and outside work.
- Must follow all OSHA and plant safety rules including, lock-out tag-out, etc.
- Supports the teams in operational improvement.
- Develops Initial Standard Work Practices with the teams.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production, and performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate.
Education and Experience
- HS diploma/GED + advanced technical training in electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and PLCs. Prefer USDOL Journeyman’s certificate or equivalent work experience or skills training.
- 5 years previous employment in a manufacturing environment – automotive preferred. Prefer experience working with Fanuc robotics welders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Problem Solving – Recognize and solve the malfunctioning of the machine and recognize and solve quality problems of welded assembly part.
- Basic electrical, dc and ac voltage; will be changing prox cords and prox switches.
- Basic welding Arc, MIG, TIG, and Spot.
- Basic plumbing cooling water for welding
Physical and Mental Requirements of the Position
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, manipulate, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear
- Employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so other will understand
- The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted