Inventory Coordinator – Direct Hire
We are looking for an inventory coordinator who is detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, able to manage complex systems, and who has excellent communication, math and analytical skills, and relevant computer software know-how. Inventory coordinators can expect to work with associated documentation, complete tasks alone and in teams, and manage multiple inventories.
Successful inventory coordinators should have a few years’ experience in inventory control, excellent time-management skills, and knowledge in organizational techniques.
- Managing inventory and filing systems.
- Implement controls to improve accuracy on inventory and Audit controls
- Responsible train production team members on Production Management
- Ensuring all documentation related to inventory flows is complete, accurate and filed correctly.
- Identifying, analyzing and addressing gaps in inventory processes.
- 5S – Maintains and promotes good housekeeping
- Establish cycle count calendar
- Investigate discrepancies on cycle counts
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Degree beneficial or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with MRP/ERP
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Inventory experience
- 2-5 year experience on inventory control