To troubleshoot systems and perform preventive and predictive maintenance on various equipment, while always keeping safety as a priority. Will also provide support for production and carry out the assignments and responsibilities given to them by the casting department maintenance supervisors and team leaders.
Responsible for supporting safety, quality, and productivity while adhering to plant standards and upholding the Employee’s Charter.
Also, maintain, troubleshoot, and provide continuous improvement suggestions resulting in minimal downtime of manufacturing equipment in the casting area. Support installation and modification of equipment to ensure quality control requirements are met and process enhancements are realized.
High School Diploma or GED required; 2-year degree from a technical college and minimum of three years on-the-job training with heavy industrial manufacturing facility in skilled trade capacity.
Must have: General knowledge of industrial maintenance with an emphasis on electrical, mechanical, robotics, or controls application
Journeyman Certification preferred
Motor Control, PLC, and Ladder Logic
- Basic understanding of services and variable frequency drives
- Welding experience
- Robotic troubleshooting and programming skills
- PLC troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Ability to use testing and troubleshooting equipment
- Must have a good understanding of rigging, cranes, etc.
- Must have a general knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Must be able to pay good attention to detail
- Must have a basic knowledge of drafting (blueprint reading, dimension drawings, etc.)
- Must have general knowledge on electrical theory and troubleshooting