Role Description :
Applies information systems and technical analysis techniques and processes, including consulting with users and management, to determine, configure, deliver, and maintain optimal hardware and software systems for excellent user customer service.
- Software application implementations, enhancements, upgrades, and functional testing
- • Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Active Directory, PC Hardware Technician, MSSQL Server Administration
- • Must possess good interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- • Must have advanced knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2, basic networking, and personal computer hardware &Software troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four year college or university
- 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of Technical education and experience.