Top Gun Staffing Inc is now hiring for a Junior Purchasing Agent for a great automotive manufacturing company. This is a Direct Hire position with great benefits!
To be successful as a Junior Purchasing Agent you should be able to critically assess suppliers, products, and services, and negotiate the best possible deals.
1st shift position M-F 8am – 5pm
Purchasing Agent Responsibilities:
- Researching and comparing suppliers, goods, and services for manufacturing environment.
- Selecting the most suitable suppliers in terms of reliability, product quality, and cost-efficiency.
- Monitoring inventory levels and determining purchase needs.
- Requesting cost proposals and negotiating contracts and prices.
- Preparing and processing purchase orders.
- Maintaining records of all transactions, purchase orders, receipts, and payments.
- Scheduling and verifying purchase deliveries.
- Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations.
Purchasing Agent Requirements:
- Automotive Manufacturing Experience
- Associates degree or higher
- MRO and Purchasing experience
Apply now as this position won’t last long!
Call Tiffany at (615)379-7625 or email your resume to Tiffany@topgunstaffinginc.com