Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Apprentice will receive on-the-job training to: learn how to repair, maintain, perform preventive/predictive maintenance, install and troubleshoot industrial equipment, and systems and components. Candidate will utilize several entry-level trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating, and cooling.
This is a 1-year training program that entails:
· Complying with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency, and Company directives.
- Performing inspection of machines for abnormalities or defects
- Performing preventative maintenance services in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and schedules.
- Capable of working with limited supervision self-starter
· Willingness to develop skill set and product knowledge through classroom, hands-on, and virtual training.
· Ablility to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts associated with high-level process issues.
· Maintaining grounds of facility or property performing such tasks as raking, sweeping, leaf blowing, pressure washing or snow removal.
· Performing housekeeping functions and maintaining the professional appearances of the property and equipment.
– General Maintenance Hydraulics (1 year)
– Must be able to work 2pm- 10:30 pm Monday – Friday