We are looking for a qualified and reliable Maintenance Supervisor to lead and oversee maintenance on machines, tools, and equipment within the facility. Your duties will include directing your team, maintaining machinery and minimizing downtime, planning repair activities, contributing improvements, and following maintenance procedures.
- Supervise and lead maintenance processes and operations. Delegate daily job assignments to your team.
- Minimize unnecessary downtime by ensuring the proper maintenance of tools and equipment and that there are adequate suppliers for materials and parts to complete repairs.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities equipment to detect and resolve problems. Evaluate and report on PM results.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards and ensure your team adheres to the safety policies and procedures and report accidents or injuries.
- Provide maintenance and design assistance to departments and Engineers in need. Contribute operational/production and equipment improvement for efficiency and quality that will help reduce cost.
- Train, counsel and coach with employees and correct or commend performance.
- Highschool diploma/GED required.
- Experience in maintenance within a foundry.
- Experience working with PLCs and robotics
- Apprenticeship or degree or equivalent experience and continued education/training
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.