Job Duties include:
- Troubleshoot and repair robotic systems, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor/feedback systems, hydraulics, and pneumati
- Install, program, or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, and conveyors
- Maintain service records of robotic equipment and automated production systems
- Modify and optimize computer-controlled robot movements
- Perform preventative or corrective maintenance on robotic systems and components
- Align, fit, and assemble components, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, and templates
- Operate and train personnel to use and maintain robots and other automation
- Document robotics test procedures and results
- Monitor robotic path motions to maximize efficiency, safety, and quality. Perform preventative or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components. Maintain inventories of robotic production supplies, such as sensors and cables.
- 3+ years progressive and practical experience and/or education setting up, programming, maintaining and operating CNC controlled automation and machining equipment
- Preferred: Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and schematics (electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
- Familiar with robotic controls (preferably Fanuc) with the ability to develop, read and edit programs (G & M codes, tool offsets) to optimize process. The successful candidate must be willing to attend and successfully complete Fanuc Programming School.
- Demonstrated ability to use precision measuring equipment
- Experienced using various electrical multimeters, diagnostic equipment, and hand/power tools
- Assist in developing and maintaining accurate documentation
- Strong math skills, attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and weekends as required to meet production needs
- Associate degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology, Automation Technology, Mechatronics Technology or equivalent.
- Alternatively: Electrician/Electronic, Computer Repair, Manufacturers Credential Program(s) and/or Military A School training would be considered.