- Job: Maintenance Technician
- Compensation: Up to 35 an hour
- Location: Mason MI
- Type: Full-time/Direct hire
As a Maintenance Technician, your duties include performing basic maintenance tasks such as installation, troubleshooting, and repairs. Your main focus is to ensure the safety and productivity of the facility equipment by implementing predictive and productive maintenance systems.
The ideal candidate should possess the ability to read and interpret equipment electrical and hydraulic schematics, manuals, and work orders to perform necessary maintenance and service. They should also be knowledgeable about the use of voltage meters, reading electrical schematics, and measuring tools. In addition, computer proficiency in email, Word, and Excel is essential, while familiarity with SAP is a bonus.
- Install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulics, welding, and troubleshooting the repairs of production machines.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Ability to diagnose robotics systems with emphasis on electrical and programming.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person