- Job: Automation Technician
- Compensation: Up to 36 an hour
- Location: Mason MI
- Type: Full-time/Direct hire
The role of an Automation Technician entails overseeing the implementation, functionality, and upkeep of computer and robotic systems utilized in an automotive manufacturing plant.
- Repair and maintain electrical controls for stamping presses, servo feeding equipment, assembly and machining centers, robotic welders.
- Maintain current PLC & HMI programs.
- Support maintenance with equipment
- Assist Engineering projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Act as a liaison between maintenance, quality, production, and engineering.
- Work with Engineers to improve OEE and cycle times
- Electrical and print reading.
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Knowledge of AC & DC drives
- Must have a good understanding of electrical fundamentals
- Ability to reach and interpret electrical and fluid power schematics
Robot programming, ABB, Fanuc primarily.
Education & Experience
- Technical Training in Electrical Controls
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of Automotive related experience
- Allen Bradley Programming
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Work Location: In person