POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Follow appropriate safety practices to prevent accidents to self or others.
· Follow all laws and policies as they apply to one’s job and to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
· Participate in and understand all compliance related activities pertaining to the job assignment.
· Assists with coordination of preventive maintenance and 5S related tasks as it pertains to the assigned area.
· Understand and execute lean initiatives (e.g. 5S, Standard Work). Suggest improvements to processes using lean principles.
· Engage with others in a positive and constructive manner that is conducive to good teamwork in a production environment.
· Proficiently perform process requirements and metrics in assigned area to meet safety, quality, compliance and production goals as well as training requirements.
· Work during assigned shift schedule and meet associated attendance requirements.
· Demonstrate consistency in results.
· Work with other departments, department leads, trainers and engineers to resolve quality issues.
· Identify and offer ideas and solutions for improvements based on applied knowledge.
· Develop and maintains reports as required. Reviews hourly, daily and weekly production rates against schedule.
· Support Manufacturing Continuous Improvement targets (CIPs).
· Support maintenance of training curricula and cross-training matrices.
· Assist and coordinate production efforts to cover demand of a assigned cell or area.
· Promote and encourage participation of cell members to identify opportunities for improvement.
· Assist in development of SOP’s, other control processes and practices.
· Assists with quality non-conformance investigations and product dispositions.
· Performs other related duties, as required.
· A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Strong writing skills. Strong verbal communication skills with demonstrated leadership experience and ability.
· Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, internet, email).
· Ability to autonomously investigate and analyze raw data, and extrapolate conclusions is required.
· Knowledge of manufacturing operations. Manufacturing experience preferred.
· Leadership ability and ability to motivate people.
· Must be able to work on multiple projects/tasks. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
· Ability to work overtime – over eight (8) hours a day, 40 hours a week and/or weekends to support business requirements.
· Lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis along with occasionally performing two-man lifts for objects greater than 25 pounds.
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits package
- Tuition reimbursement