What you’ll do:
As a Training Coordinator , you will be responsible for the training and development of employees to reach their full potential throughout their careers. In addition, the Training Coordinator will be responsible for the design and development of training programs needed for the Plant and acts as the lead instructor, assistant, or documentation developer/recorder for training programs given to Eaton employees and contract workers.
In this function you will:
- Partner with Supervisors and Managers in the design of effective training and development programs aligned to plant and department objectives.
- Supports new hires and existing employees through the onboarding & training timeline; ensures all required training records (ie IDP) are up to date and in compliance with ISO 9001.
- Designs and develops training programs needed for skilled tasks and jobs.
- Use instructional design best practices and learning technology to identify the best solution(s) to capture knowledge and ensure proper knowledge transfer for critical manufacturing processes.
- Identify key metrics for learning effectiveness and monitor results to continually improve course offerings.
- Maintain all training records in database for updates, recertification, etc.
- Create and maintain a Train-the-Trainer program that qualifies internal employees – by department – to train employees to perform jobs safely to meet customer expectations.
- Leads new-hire Orientation schedule and coordinates training plans for each new hire with Human Resources and Supervisors.
- Assist the EHS department with training documentation, safety documentation, and equipment documentation necessary to meet OSHA, ANSI and MESH requirements.
- Collaborate with site leadership execute annual training plan.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in technical training and development role or HR.
- Excellent verbal, written, and public speaking/presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources from an accredited institution.
- Two (2) years of previous experience in Facilitation and Training Design.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: One location