Top Gun Staffing is looking for an experienced Material Planner in Louisville, Kentucky, with 2-5 years experience in manufacturing and proficiency in SAP required. Apply now!
As a vital member of the plant environment, you will take ownership of managing the Master Scheduling department, Purchasing Department, Shipping & Receiving, and Materials Handlers across the entire facility. Your expertise and leadership will be essential in ensuring the smooth operation of these critical areas.
Knowledge and Skills (Education):
- Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in Materials Management, Engineering or Business. Or, 2 years of experience may be substituted for one year of college education.
- Minimum 2-5 year manufacturing/materials experience
- Ensure employees are performing their duties to the standards and guidelines as dictated by plant leadership
- Reinforce compliance with Health & Safety regulations, Company rules, policies and procedures
- Supervise all shipping / receiving areas
- Ensure customer delivery in JIT environment.
- Ensures timely delivery of component parts to production lines
- Provide support to the production areas organizing inventory and keeping parts in stock at all times
- Ensure material handlers provide part shortages information to master schedule on time
- Ensure inventory is identified and assigned by areas
- Responsible for submitting Performance Appraisal for all direct reports
- Support the Safety Committee at all times
- Ensure proper usage of equipment
- Responsible for cleanliness of the outside areas shipping and receiving department
- Conduct employee training
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year