Who We Want:
The Materials Leader, Shipping is the front line of materials leadership. Their purpose is to oversee operations within their area (zone). The Materials Leader is responsible for ensuring that Safety, Quality, Delivery and Production efficiencies meet the standard and expectation of internal and external customers. Leaders are also morale builders and are responsible for creating a positive work environment for all employees.
What You Need to Have:
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Three to five years’ experience in a supervisory position (required)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Previous materials/shipping experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Must be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Process Improvement
- Logistics Coordination
- ERP Systems
- Material Planning and Coordinating