This position manages the initial and follow-up care of ill or injured Employees requiring treatment and modifications to work as well as providing any other Health Care services and promoting Employee health and safety.
- Know and understand Manufacturing Plant Quality and Environmental policies.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Administer and oversee the initial and continuing care for work-related illnesses/injuries and coordinate offsite care as needed.
- Assess and treat personal and work-related injuries and illnesses per protocol, and refer patients to a higher level of care when needed.
- Respond to workplace and employee emergencies.
- Serves as advisor to the leadership team on issues related to occupational health and provides action plans for reducing the number of incidents and the associated costs.
- Makes appropriate referrals to EFAP or other agencies when necessary and provides follow-up support.
- Oversee the administration of worker’s compensation and the maintenance of accurate documentation and records as required by regulatory and internal procedural standards.
- Administer Random Drug Testing Program
- Registered Nurse with a current license in the state of TN is required.
- Two or more years of occupational health experience (experience in case management) preferred.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance
- 1 Year experience in a Manufacturing Environment