Payroll Administrator in Detroit, MI
Monday – Friday | Day Shift
Direct Hire (Safe Area)
An international automotive parts manufacturer in the Farmington Hills , MI area is seeking a Payroll Administrator responsible for handling the processing of payroll.
- Prepare and process payroll for company personnel
- Audit employee timesheets for hours work and accuracy
- Handle payroll deductions
- Maintain current information about IRS regulations
- Manage ADP system transactions
- Support benefits specialist on 401K audit
- At least an Associate ’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience with payroll administration and general HR duties
- Experience with ADP
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Direct applicants only.
Job :Full -time
Pay :$65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate ( Preferred, but not required)
- Payroll management: 3 years ( Preferred )
- HR: 3 years ( Preferred )
- ADP: 1 year ( Preferred )