Press Maintenance Technician (Off-Shift)
Lansing, MI area
10pm to 6:30am Sunday – Thursday
**Possible OT on Friday Mandatory when scheduled**
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to provide maintenance support to the cell/area to achieve optimal levels of productivity, quality, and safety to assure internal and external customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain production equipment in optimal operating condition.
· Perform and track preventative maintenance activities.
· Assist assigned cell/area in trouble shooting and repairing equipment.
· Assist cell/area Supervisor in training associates in the proper use of equipment.
· Assure proper inventory levels of required replacement parts for cell/area equipment.
· Change oil on equipment as recommended by manufacturer.
· Follow all prescribed internal and manufacturer maintenance procedures.
· Assist the Process/Industrial Engineer in implementing process improvement changes.
· Maintain high standards of housekeeping in work area.
· Participate in team problem solving activities (ie, 8D’s, communication meetings, etc).
· Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
· Adherence to all company policies and procedures (ie, Quality Manual, Associate Handbook, etc).
3-5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment. Proficient in troubleshooting and repairing electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, programmable controller problems. Experience in operating various machining equipment.