Top Gun Staffing Inc Inc is now hiring for an experienced Press Maintenance Technician for a great company! This is a direct hire position and will fill fast. This position also comes with the ability to progress in the company.
Pay: 18.00 -25.00 DOE
2nd shift: 2pm – 10:30am Mon – Fri – Overtime possible on Sat.
Ideal candidate will have the following
– Automotive Manufacturing experience
– Metal Stamping experience
– Strong Electrical knowledge
– Strong PLC and Robotics experience.
– Hydraulic and pneumatic experience
– Experience with troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of manufacturing equipment
– Experience with safety devices: Light curtains, safety gates etc
– Installation of new equipment
High School Diploma and either
– A 2-year degree from a technical college
– A min of 5 years on the job training with heavy industrial manufacturing facility