We are working with a tier 1 manufacturer on a direct hire, full time, Process Engineer opportunity. We are looking to hire a skilled Process Engineer to oversee the design and implementation of improving our assembly line processes. As a process engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, and maintaining process documents. Ultimately, your job is to maintain the efficiency of production in order to reduce costs..
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with production managers to assess existing processes.
- Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems.
- Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
- Performing optimization tests.
- Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
- Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
- Providing the Product Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring upgrades systems.
Process Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Proven work experience as a process engineer in manufacturing
- Must have knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and ToleranceHigh-level knowledge of process engineering software systems.
- Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
- Ability to project manage.