Top Gun Staffing Inc has a top-notch, direct hire, first shift opportunity, for a Process Engineer in the Battle Creek, MI area. 80K-95K DOE This role offers excellent benefits, with room for long-term growth.
Responsible for evaluating manufacturing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
• Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technology and/or 3 – 5 years of various manufacturing processes (stamping, fabrication, welding, assembly)
• Robust understanding of robotics, control systems and machine operation and troubleshooting
• Exceptional communication skills (English written and oral).
• Excellent time management and work organizational (prioritization) skills.
• Superlative analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve new and unique problems.
• Advanced knowledge of SPC
• Strong grasp of process evaluation, time study, statistical methods analysis,
• Knowledge in CAD: 3D Models, SPC, drawings and GD&T an asset
• Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting current and future manufacturing processes.
• Improve manufacturing process utilizing lean manufacturing tools.
• Analyze data, identify root causes of defects. Provide corrective to improve process and product yield.
•Effectively and consistently analyze manufacturing process flows continually, for the enhancement of quality, cost reduction and throughput.
• Assist in developing FMEA, PCP, & PFD’s
• Conferring with vendors in determining product specifications and arranging equipment, parts, material purchase, and evaluating products accordingly to quality standards and specifications.
• Designing and developing manufacturing processes for enhancements, product changes, and new products, and related fixtures and tooling that are consistent with zero defect level and low product cost.