Top Gun Staffing is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer specializing in Water Resources for a great company in the Newark, DE area!!
- Serve as mentor and train junior staff
- Prepare roadway drainage designs and coordinate inclusion of designs in roadway plans
- Prepare bridge and culvert hydrologic and hydraulic studies
- Prepare reports and designs for stormwater and water resources projects
- Participate in business development activities
- Permitting through various federal, state, and local agencies
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering or equivalent experience
- 4 Years’ Hydrology and Hydraulic (H&H) design experience, including 2-D analysis and flood studies.
- Experience with GIS and Bentley Open Roads Designer
- Drainage design, SWM and ES&C expertise
- Experience with Scour Analysis and Scour Countermeasure Design for bridges and culverts
- Experience with preparation of project cost estimates and specifications, including Special Provisions.
- PE Certification in the state of Delaware strongly preferred
- Direct Hire position
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Stock Options
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401k
What’s in it for you?