Top Gun Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sr. Traffic Engineer specializing in Water Resources for a great company in the Washington, DC area!!
As part of a design team or independently, the primary responsibilities of the Sr. Traffic Engineer will be to manage the planning and design of traffic elements associated with transportation and development projects. Duties may include preparation of traffic studies, design of traffic signalization, signing & pavement marking, maintenance of traffic and Mentoring Junior Engineers. Must travel as needed on a short-term basis to various project sites located in Maryland, Delaware, Washington, D.C., or Virginia for the purpose of testing and data analysis.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience. A Concentration in Transportation Engineering is preferred.
- 8 yrs. minimum experience in a traffic and transportation engineering position performing traffic impact studies, master planning studies, roundabout analysis, pedestrian and bike planning, urban intersection design, and traffic signal system design.
- MDOT and/or DDOT Experience strongly preferred
- PE Certification in the state of Delaware strongly preferred
- Direct Hire position
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Stock Options
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401k
What’s in it for you?