The Purchasing & Logistics Manager will oversee the operations of purchasing and logistics within the company. To ensure all departments are in line with the companies strategy. Managing procurement of materials, equipment and services as well as tracking logistics activities.
- Purchasing Management
- Manage process of raising purchase orders for all Equipment, Parts and Service.
- Expedite purchase orders for stock and sales order items.
- Qualify and develop vendors to add value to the business.
- Negotiate savings where possible to improve profitability.
- Reporting and forecasting costs to management regularly.
- Strategic sourcing of new Suppliers and negotiating favorable terms.
- Logistics Management
- Managing team of Logistics to sustain internal capacity and meet the revenue requirement of the business.
- Ensure proper recording of all material movements in ERP system.
- Provide import/export documentation including packing list, commercial invoice etc.
- Monitor and report against ‘on time delivery’ metric, identifying performance variances and improvements as required.
- Driving efficiency of existing processes and procedures and seek to maximize cost savings at all levels.
- Motivational leader with high level of personal responsibility.
- Highly effective Time Management and Personal Organization.
- Able to communicate fluently/effectively in English and possess good problem-solving skills.
- Power to engage employees and make the workplace more effective and efficient
- Excellent interpersonal skills; professional, experience of conflict management and strong powers of persuasion.
- Understand cost management and profitability and manage accounts payable queries
- Supply chain management including adhering to contract terms
- Understand workflows and resource management
- Experienced with ERP system and logistics management
- Experience with Safety and Quality Systems essential.
- Bilingual (Korean/English) preferred
- 5+ years in purchasing / logistics
- 3+ years in management
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Experienced working in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Operations Management, supply chain management, logistics or business-related field