Top Gun Staffing Inc is looking for a Rock Star Senior Staff Accountant for a Manufacturing Client in the Chattanooga area! If you have True Cost Accounting, SOX, and Fixed Asset experience, apply today!
- Preparation and Capitalization of Fixed Assets. Maintain records for all CIP items and enter data into Fixed Asset System and ERP.
- Perform annual audits.
- Perform monthly reconciliation.
- Develop and post monthly journal entries, along with any adjustments.
- Support month end closing activities
- Prepare monthly financial reports for review. Assist with Mid-Year and Year-End Audits.
- SOX testing.
- True Cost Accounting.
Perform related tasks as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field may be considered DOE.
Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
Microsoft Excel Expertise. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. SAGE.
3+ years experience as an accountant in manufacturing.
Final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V). Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.