Conducts routine and scheduled inspection and maintenance of machinery, equipment, physical structures, plumbing and electrical systems of company by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs duties as directed from preventative maintenance work order.
- Refers to manufacturers equipment manual and prints for specific detail not listed on work order.
- Cleans and lubricates machine, equipment, and vehicle parts such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings. Replaces or repairs machine belts.
- Removes dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines.
- Paints machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Connects wire to motors, fixtures, and other electrical equipment, replaces switches and fuses, and terminates wire.
- Clears clogged drains and replaces plumbing fixtures.
- Operates welding machine to repair or join metal parts.
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
- Assembles, installs, and repairs pipes, fittings, and fixtures of water, and drainage systems.
- Oversees outside contractors work on grounds, building structure, heating, electrical, facility lighting, fire suppression, and security.
- Performs repair to equipment, machinery, and vehicles as directed.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor.
Reach out to Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details