Top Gun Staffing Inc, Inc. is Recruiting for an Assembly Production Supervisor for a Manufacturer in Vance, Alabama. The Assembly Production Supervisor directs and coordinates activities in processing materials or manufacturing products by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures conformity to production requirements with the authority to stop production to correct quality problems.
- Assist in troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, robotics and welding
- Develops, implements, and maintains a team member training program to ensure that necessary expertise is available, including cross training.
- Analyzes operation needs. Requisitions needed tools, jigs, fixtures, and gages as part of continuous improvement.
- Develops an effective and efficient work force by organizing and allocating team members based on production demands.
- Maintains a safe, clean and orderly workplace in compliance with all Vendor regulations including applicable local, state and federal laws. Ensures that all team members are working safely.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have good Mechanical skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Industrial Maintenance role in Automotive Components Manufacturing
- Experience with Welding (MIG, TIG and Stick)
- Experience with PLC (Allen Bradley & Siemens)
- Experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Robotics
- Experience with Hot Stamping (Steel and Aluminum)
- Proven Leadership ability
- Willingness to work extended/flexible hours to meet customers’ needs
- Must have own set of tools
- Direct Hire Position
- Competitive Base Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and more!!