Top Gun Staffing is working with a remarkable company
in need of an exceptional and experienced Finance Manager.
This direct-hire opportunity is in need of a candidate that will provide financial guidance and support to the senior leadership team regarding strategic planning and decision-making to meet financial objectives. Please apply if you are looking for a long-term career with amazing training opportunities, great benefits, and room for growth!
Responsibilities for Finance Manager
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
Qualifications for Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
- 7+ years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as Quickbooks, SAP or similar programs.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint