We are looking for a qualified and reliable Maintenance Supervisor to lead a team of technicians and oversee maintenance on machines, tools, and equipment within the plant. Your duties will include directing your team, maintaining machinery and minimizing downtime, planning repair activities, contributing improvements, and following maintenance procedures.
If you have proven experience in a maintenance and leadership role within manufacturing, then we encourage you to apply today.
- Supervise and lead maintenance processes and operations. Delegate daily job assignments to your team of technicians.
- Minimize unnecessary downtime by ensuring the proper maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities equipment to detect and resolve problems. Evaluate and report on PM results.
- Ensuring your team adheres to the safety policies and procedures and report accidents or injuries.
- Provide maintenance assistance to departments and Engineers in need. Contribute design assistance for fixtures, machines, and tools.
- Train with new employees and correct or commend performance.
- Degree in Engineering or Industrial Maintenance discipline with 2 years of leadership experience, or equivalent work experience and Supervision.
- Experience in maintenance within manufacturing, automotive preferred.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment; Robotics, PLCs, electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics, fixtures, tools, etc.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.