As a CMM Programmer, you’ll create and improve CMM inspection programs using Pcdmis software. You’ll conduct first-article inspections and capability analysis to support PPAP programs and enhance product quality. You’ll report to the Quality Manager at Impact CNC and need a strong grasp of quality systems and data analysis.
- Create CMM programs using part drawings or models.
- Troubleshoot and/or amend existing CMM programs.
- Take critical measurements using gauges, fixtures, and other measurement tools.
- Interpret inspection results and translate this to the production members as needed.
- Maintain accurate equipment operation and diagnose measurement issues as they emerge.
- Keep accurate, clear, and concise records and reports.
- Follow production schedule and standards.
- Coordinate equipment calibrations in accordance with the production schedule.
- Maintain equipment health by regularly ensuring cleanliness, temperature, and safe operation.
Tools and Technology
- Pcdmis software
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Trussville, AL: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person