- Design, implement, and maintain on-prem and cloud solutions using Inductive Automation (Python) and Microsoft Power Platform.
- Integrate data collection system(s) with ERP system and Azure services.
- Work with Controls Systems Analyst to verify accuracy of data from shop floor devices.
- Design, implement, and maintain multiples reports and dashboards for inventory, production, OEE, and Preventive Maintenance.
- Perform other duties as required.
- These qualifications represent the minimum requirements of the position.
- Team members will be required to possess the ability and aptitudes to perform the duties proficiently.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or Information systems, or related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development and SQL database integration expertise
- Ability to collaborate with Departments outside of IT during project design and troubleshooting
- Inductive Automation – Ignition
- MES and SCADA
- Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automation)
- Python, PowerShell and ZPL
- Database (MSSQL and Microsoft Azure NoSQL)
- SAP BAPIs
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Office and General factory environment
- Able to be flexible in hours of work on short notice in order to meet internal/external customer requirements (scheduled and non-scheduled overtime shifts, etc.)
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, and occasional bending and stooping.