This is a direct hire Manufacturing Lead position for a smaller, fast paced manufacturing shop. This position requires you to be very hands on and oversee a team of about 10 employees. Must be comfortable running machines and stepping in when needed. We are looking for someone who wants to grow and is comfortable in a face paced manufacturing environment and has experience with Lean Manufacturing and 5-S.
GENERAL POSITION DESCRIPTION:
- Enforce and follow all safety rules outlined in the associate handbook.
- Enforce and follow lock-out policy.
- Operate are to achieve required production in an efficient manner.
- Ensure lines are operating and production quality product.
- Communicate any quality issues with associates and management.
- Verify parts from line at start-up & model changes to confirm quality.
Ensure all associates are trained on welding procedures and all other requires documents.
- Initiate corrective action for quality issues.
- Ensure all documentation is complete in all areas associated with the operations in their area.
- Ensure line prep activities are completes and weld lines are ready.
- Ensure daily scheduled 5-S activities are completed.