This candidate will need to be a very strong cnc operator and programmer. Please see the bullets below to see what would make an ideal candidate. If you do not meet all the qualification please still apply as we have multiple position available in this area.
This is a direct hire position with a global manufacturer in the area offering competitive pay, benefits, vacation and room for career advancement.
- Experience with CNC Machines and Horizontal Milling Machines. This includes making programs, using 2D and 3D, all accurately and efficiently.
- Able to modify and adjust G-codes and M-codes
- Preferred CAD experience (Mastercam, AutoCAD)
- Must be able to read/interpret blueprints accurately.
- Familiar with Fanuc and Fidia controls and run 3 and 5-axis machines.
- Good communication skills and crane training.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Operate a variety of small machines, tools, and equipment.
- Carry out quality checks on an ongoing basis to ensure the job is within tolerance.
- Provide continuous guidance to Tool & Die Associates as assigned.
- Maintain stock of all machine cutters and carbide inserts.
- Maintain good housekeeping and 5S practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.95 – $36.19 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location