Top Gun Staffing Inc, Inc. is Recruiting for a Transportation/Bridge Project Manager for a Civil Engineering Firm in the Pittsburg Area! The successful candidate will have experience in managing highway and bridge design projects that include: highway geometrics, roadway modeling and cross section development, grading and drainage, erosion and sediment control, storm water management, traffic control, signing and pavement marking, utility coordination, right-of-way plan development, and bridge design. The ideal candidate will have strong project management and leadership skills with the ability to write proposals and lead multi-discipline design teams.
• Lead and manage projects from inception thru construction completion
• Ensure projects meet or exceed forecasted profit margins
• Work with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and clear project delivery plans
• Identify and manage project risks and develop mitigation strategies to eliminate risk.
• Lead transportation design (highway/bridge) pursuits. Be the Key Resume for the successful proposal. Have a working relationship with potential team members.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering required
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
• Experience with MicroStation, InRoads and Microsoft Office.
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to form effective relationships
• Experience and working knowledge of Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) design standards, policies, and procedures.
• Knowledge of local agencies such as Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission, Department of Public Works Alleghany County or City of Pittsburgh of Mobility and Infrastructure
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to Maintain good employee relations and project communication with both internal and external clients
- Pennsylvania PE is preferred
- AutoTAB experinceis a plus
- Active participation in professional society activities encouraged.
- Business Development Experience
- Direct Hire Position
- Competitive Base Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and more!!